The issue was shot at the end of March, during a few chilly yet sunny days in Hotel Rantapuisto in Helsinki, Finland. Together with the beautiful, early spring light that 60s architecture, the atriums and glass corridors created the most beautiful backdrop and atmosphere for the photoshoot. Issue 8 is a true representation of those light Nordic summer days and nights, of walks along the pine trees, of that special light we get to enjoy only a couple of months every year.
- Includes 11 knitwear patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated : eight of which are sweaters, tops and cardigans. There are also two wraps and one pair of socks.
- An interview with Susan Crawford, English knitwear designer @susancrawfordvintage
- A long-format story of Ocean Rose, specialist in vegetable dyeing.
- “My story” by Pauline Copin-Herriot from Lain’amourée
- An editorial by Jeanette Sloan
- Delicious seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Tampere, the Finnish home town of Laine Magazine, with the best places to stay, dine and shop.
Discover the patterns included on Ravelry.