Kouta was photographed in Lapland in late November and early December last year. With just a couple of hours of daylight each day, the Laine team knew they would need to work fast, but the end result is definitely worth the hassle. Issue 7 of Laine is an interesting mix of easy, relaxing patterns. There’s sure to be something for everyone !
- 12 knit patterns beautifully photographed including 3 colorwork sweaters.
- An interview with Veera Välimäki @veerarain
- A long-format story about Daphné owner of The Fibre Co. (Discover the yarns)
- “My story” by Emma Robinson from The Woolly Mammoth
- A Q&A with Annie Rowden, English knitwear designer
- Delicious seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
- Designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
Patterns included in detail on Ravelry.