This issue shooted in Iceland in August, has patterns for both advanced, adventurous knitters as well as beginners. They feature lace and colourwork, cables and bobbles and different textured stitch patterns. We have an interesting mixture of more rustic yarns and drapey merinos, alpacas and cashmere. Different yarn weights are also put to good use, with thicker yarns and needles used both for intricate, detailed patterns and quicker knits.
- 12 knit patterns beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Nancy Marchant, “The Queen of the Brioche” @nancymerchantbrioche
- An interview with Hélène Magnússon, Icelandic knitwear designer.
- “My story” by Manos del Uruguay
- A Q&A with avec Kristin Ford, owner of Woolfolk
- Delicious seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Reykjavik featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
- Designers : Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel.
Patterns included in detail on Ravelry.